1. Every rope must be tied to the support when the safety net is installed. The edge of the safety net should be close to the support of the support. When knotting, make sure that the knot is as strong as possible. The principle of non-detachment, the safety net with tendons must be connected to the bracket when installing.
2. The vertical mesh surface shall be perpendicular to the horizontal plane, and the maximum gap between the vertical edge and the working edge shall not exceed 10cm.
3. The flat surface of the building safety flat mesh should not be pulled too tight. The distance between the two flat meshes should not exceed 10m. The minimum distance between the flat mesh and the surface of the object below should not be less than 3m.
4. After the installation of the building safety net is completed, it can only be used after it has been inspected by security inspectors.
5. The safety net in use should be inspected from time to time, and any falling objects should be cleaned in time.